Set your watch's time and date
The time and date will sync from your phone by default, but you can choose to change them.
- If your screen is dim, tap the screen to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings System Date & time.
- If you don't see Settings right away, swipe left.
- Tap Automatic date & time.
- To put your watch on local date and time without syncing your phone to local date and time, tap Sync from network.
- To set your watch date and time manually, tap Off.
- To sync your watch’s date and time to match your phone’s date and time, tap Sync from phone.
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.