Ask for a Google Voice refund
You can ask for a refund for some Google Voice calls and balances within 6 months of your original purchase. You can't transfer credit between Google Accounts.
- On your computer, open Google Voice.
- At the top left, click Menu Settings.
- On the left, click Payments.
- Click Billing history Refund balance. Google Voice will look different, but you're in the right place.
- Select your refund:
- Get credit for a call: Review the eligible calls. Only recent calls under a certain length are eligible. Next to your call, click Refund.
- Refund current balance: At the bottom, click Refund balance.
You can’t get a refund for:
- Purchases over 6 months old
- $10 fee to change your Google Voice number
- $20 fee to transfer your number to Google Voice
- $3 fee to transfer your number out of Google Voice
Megan is a Google Voice expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.