Check Google voicemail
Listen to your voicemail, or read a transcript of the message.
Check from a computer
- On your computer, open Google Voice.
- Open the tab for Voicemail . Voicemails you haven't read yet are in bold.
- Select a voicemail.
- Read the transcript. To listen to the voicemail, click Play .
If you can't find a voicemail, check if it got marked as spam. At the top left, open Menu Spam.
Check from a phone
You can check your voicemail from any phone.
- On a phone, call your Google Voice number.
- During the greeting, tap Star (*).
- Enter your PIN, and tap Pound (#).