You can measure behavioral data about your site with Google Analytics. Follow the steps in this article to set up a tag for your Google Analytics account with HubSpot.
Before you begin
You can integrate your HubSpot account with Google Analytics for free without a plugin. To set up this integration, you’ll need:
- Sign into your HubSpot account.
- Click the settings gear icon on the top toolbar.
- On the left side panel, click Website.
- Select Pages from the ”Website” dropdown menu.
- Select a domain from the “Choose a domain to edit its settings” dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Integrations” tab below the dropdown menu.
- Check the “Integrate with Google Analytics 4” checkbox.
- Enter your Google tag ID in the box provided.
- Click Save.
It may take up to 30 minutes for data collection to start. You can then use the Realtime report to verify that you're receiving data.