Check the status of your order
To check your order status, click the button below to go to your Google Store order history page.
Your order information
For each of your orders you’ll see:
- Order number.
- Order status. Possible statuses include:
- PENDING: Your order is in our system but we haven’t started working on it yet. You can still cancel the order.
- PROCESSING: We are getting your order ready to be shipped. You can no longer cancel the order.
- SHIPPED: Order has been shipped and is being handled by the shipping provider.
- RETURNED: Order has been returned and refund has been processed by the store. Depending on your bank it may take several days for your refund to appear on your statement.
- CANCELED: Order has been canceled.
- Delivery date range.
- Items in your order.
To change your order
Once an order has been placed, you can't make changes to it. If your order is still PENDING, you can cancel it and then place a new order. Learn more about how to cancel or change your order.
If you can’t find your order on your order history page
First, check that you made the order through the Google Store (store.google.com), not Google Play, or another online store.
Next, check you’re signed in to the same Google Account you used to make the purchase. Check your account:
- Go to store.google.com.
- Select Menu .
- Touch or click your profile picture and name at the top of the menu panel.
- Select the Google Account you want to use.