Find the IMEI for your phone
To find your phone’s IMEI number, check:
- Your phone's box.
- Your phone's SIM card tray.
- Your phone's Settings app.
- Tap About phone, then look for "IMEI."
- Google Find My Device.
- At the top left, tap your phone.
- Tap Information .
If your carrier asks for your IMEI number in order to give you an eSIM to use DSDS, you may need to give them your phone’s IMEI 2. To find your IMEI 2:
- Turn on DSDS. Learn how to turn on DSDS.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap About phone and look for IMEI (SIM slot 2).
Find the serial number for your Chromecast
- Check the back of your Chromecast
- Check the device box
Find the serial number for your Chromebook
You can find the serial number on a sticker at the bottom of your Chromebook, or on your Chromebook's box.
Find the serial number for your Nest Thermostat
On the box, look for S/N and find the number that follows it. You can also find it in the thermostat technical menu.
Find the serial number for your Stadia controller
You can find the serial number on the back of the controller under the G logo.