- All purchases made from 11 December 2021 to 31 March 2022 have 30 days from the day that it was received to be returned.
- All purchases made after 31 March 2022 are subject to the standard return policy.
- You can return an item that you've bought from the Google Store within 15 calendar days after the day that you received it. If you bought a Nest Thermostat from the Google Store, you can return your device within 30 days. SIM cards are non-returnable. Check above for Holiday return policy.
- Once you start the return process, you’ll have 14 days to complete the return.
- Your refund will go to the payment method that you used, minus any delivery-related costs, no more than 14 days from when your device is received.
- The following return process also applies to orders delivered in person or bought during the delivery appointment. All products purchased during delivery and installation appointments are subject to OnTech's return policy.
If you haven’t received your Google Store order yet, see how to change or cancel it.Step 1: Tell us what you'd like to return
- Find the order with the item that you want to return.
- Under the order that you want to return, select View details.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. After a few hours, you’ll get a confirmation email. Follow the instructions from the email.
- To print your delivery label immediately, click View. Print your delivery label and return label.
Tip: If you see 'Device is not eligible for return', your delivery either hasn’t been dispatched yet or has passed the 15-day return limit. If it hasn’t yet been dispatched, you may be able to cancel or change your order.
Important: Make sure that you transfer, back up or erase all personal and other data on the device before sending it to Google. Google isn’t responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that's on the device. Learn how to back up data on your Pixel phone.
Include the following items in your package:
- The box that your purchase came in
- The device or accessory
- Other accessories, documentation and anything else that came with the device
- The form included in your return confirmation email (find your device serial number if you need it)
You don’t need to include anything that didn’t come with the device. Make sure that you remove the following items from your package:
- SIM card (if you added your own)
- Device cases
- Extended batteries
- Other accessories that didn’t come with the device
- To make sure that the device arrives in its original condition, use the label and instructions from the Google Store support email or from 'Your orders' section on the Google Store site.
- If you’re returning multiple items, package and send each item separately with its unique return and delivery label. If you don’t send each item with its correct label, there may be a delay in processing your return.
- A refund can take 1–14 working days once the returned product is inspected.
Exchange a device
Exchanges aren’t available. Instead, you can return your purchase and use your refund to buy a different item.