- All purchases made from 26 November to 10 December 2021 can be returned until 10 January 2022.
- All purchases made from 11 December 2021 to 31 January 2022 have 30 days from the day that it was received to be returned.
- All purchases made after 31 January 2022 are subject to the standard return policy.
- [US only]: No restocking fees will be charged from 19 October 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- You can return an item that you've bought from the Google Store within 15 calendar days after the day that you received it. If you bought a Nest Thermostat from the Google Store, you can return your device within 30 days. See above for the Holiday return policy.
- Once you start the return process, you’ll have 14 days to complete the return.
- We’ll refund to the payment method that you used minus the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a delivery type other than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us, without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the day that we receive your device.
- [US only]: A restocking fee of $35 applies to phone returns (excluding purchases and returns occurring during the Holiday return policy, in Hawaii and where prohibited by law). The restocking fee will be taxed in select states.
- Restocking fees do not apply when the device is returned because the item was defective when it was initially received by the user or because the incorrect item was delivered.
- The following return process also applies to orders delivered in person or bought during the delivery appointment. All products purchased during delivery and installation appointments are subject to OnTech's return policy.
If you haven’t received your Google Store order yet, see how to change or cancel it.
Step 1: Tell us what you want to return
- Find the order with the item that you want to return.
- Under the order that you want to return, select View details.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. After a few hours, you’ll get a confirmation email. Follow the instructions from the email.
- If you see 'Device is not eligible for return', your delivery either hasn’t been dispatched yet or has passed the 15-day return limit. If it hasn’t yet been dispatched, you may be able to cancel or change your order.
Step 2: Wrap it up
Include the following in your package:
- The box that your purchase came in
- The device or accessory
- Other accessories, documentation and anything else that came with the device
- The form included in your return confirmation email (find your device serial number if you need it)
Don’t include accessories that didn’t originally come with the device:
- SIM card (if you added your own)
- Device cases
- Extended batteries
- Other accessories that didn’t come with the device
Make sure that you transfer, back up or erase all personal and other data on the device before sending it to Google. Google isn’t responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that is on the device.
Step 3: Send it back to Google
- To make sure that the device arrives in its original condition, package and send it using the label and instructions from the Google Store support email.
- If you’re returning multiple items, package and send each item separately with its unique return and delivery label. If you don’t send each item with its correct label, there may be a delay in processing your return.
Exchange a device
Exchanges aren’t available. Instead, you can return your purchase and use your refund to buy a different item.