Understand and fix issues with a missing, lost, or stolen package.
Find your package
If you get an email that confirms your delivery but you don’t get the package, you can:
- Make sure that the tracking page says “Delivered” on the delivery carrier website. You can find the tracking number on your:
- Shipping confirmation email
- Google Store order history
- Check that the shipping address is correct in the shipping confirmation email or on your Google Store order history.
- If you entered the wrong shipping address, follow up at the original shipping address you provided.
- Check the nearby area and ask your neighbors about the package.
- Wait up to 48 hours to allow for unexpected delays.
- To check the status, contact the delivery carrier directly.
You suspect your package is missing, lost, or stolen
If you still can’t locate the package, contact Google Store Support within 14 calendar days of delivery.