Auction-time status column
Indicates the auction-time bidding status of the Search Ads 360 bid strategy that includes the Google Ads campaign.
The column displays one of the following for each campaign.
- Not enabled. Indicates that auction-time bidding isn't turned on in the Search Ads 360 bid strategy that is applied to the campaign.
- Authorization needed. Indicates that the Floodlight conversions shared by the Search Ads 360 bid strategy haven't been accepted in the Google Ads manager account of the campaign.
- Learning. Indicates that auction-time bidding has been enabled in the Search Ads 360 bid strategy. The bid strategy, even if it's been enabled for at least 3 weeks needs to learn from the bids set at auction-time.
- Enabled. Indicates that auction-time bidding is enabled in the Search Ads 360 bid strategy that is applied to the campaign. Also indicates that Search Ads 360 has created a Target CPA or Target ROAS Smart Bidding strategy in Google Ads.
- Dashes (---) indicate that auction-time bidding isn't supported for the campaign. The Search Ads 360 bid strategy that is applied to the campaign doesn't optimize conversions or revenue, or the campaign isn't a Google Ads campaign.
Campaigns can be managed by the same Search Ads 360 bid strategy and display a different status. For example, the Google Ads campaigns, "Products for sale" and "Brands with reach" are both managed by the same bid strategy. Yet the auction-time status of "Products for sale" is "Authorization needed" while "Enabled" is displayed for the "Brands with reach" campaign. The differences occur because the campaigns are included in different manager accounts in Google Ads.
The administrative owner or "admin" of the manager account for the "Brands with reach" campaign, accepted the link from Search Ads 360 to share Floodlight conversions. The manager account for the "Products for sale" campaign, hasn't accepted the link for Floodlight conversions.
Add this column to a report
- Navigate to a bid strategy.
Steps for navigating to a bid strategy
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click a bid strategy name from the reporting table.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Click the more icon at the end of the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the bid strategy. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the bid strategy.
In the Bid strategy list, click on the bid strategy.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the bid strategy page.
- Select a time range in the upper right corner.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Above the performance graph, click Columns.
- In the Search for columns box, enter the column name.
- Click + to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Optional. In the Selected columns list, drag the column where you want it.
- Click Apply.