Navigate to an advertiser.Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies to display the list of the advertiser's bid strategies.
- Start creating or editing a Search Ads 360 bid strategy with a Conversions, Revenue, or Advanced targeting goal.
- Click Next to advance to the Target step.
- Click the arrow ▼next to Conversion source to display the list, and then select Google Ads conversion tracking.
- Click the move right arrows >> next to each Google Ads conversion tracker that you want the bid strategy to use.
- Choose any other settings that you want in the bid strategy editor, and then click Save bid strategy.
- Apply the bid strategy to Google Ads campaigns or ad groups.