Create budget plans
Set reporting-only goals in budget management
Specify benchmarks for comparison with other goals. The benchmarks are shown in charts on the Budget group Overview tab. The goals don't impact any estimates.
Add as many benchmarks as you want.
- Start creating a budget plan.
- On the Reporting-only benchmarks page of a budget plan, click Add goal.
- Under goal, click the arrow to display the list of conversion goals.
- Do either of the following:
- Select an existing conversion goal.
Create a new conversion goal
- In the New conversion goal window, click Select a column.
Under Column, click the arrow ▼, and then select a column.
The available columns can use any attribution model.
If the column's metric is Conversions, Search Ads 360 the performance targets are reported in conversions or CPA (cost per action).
If the column's metric is Revenue, the performance targets are reported in either ERS (effective revenue share) or ROAS (return on advertising spend).
Search Ads 360 will report on budget performance in the column's metric.
- In the New conversion goal window, click Create a column.
- Enter a name for the column.
The name of the column is also the name of the conversion goal.
- Select Conversions or Revenue.
- If the column's metric is Conversions, Search Ads 360 will use CPA (cost per action) to report on budget performance.
If the column's metric is Revenue, choose either ERS (effective revenue share) or ROAS (return on advertising spend).
Search Ads 360 will report on the budget using the column's metric.
- Under Conversion source, click the arrow ▼ to select the type of conversion.
- Optional. Select an attribution model and the Cross-environment conversions check box.
If available, (for example, for Floodlight or Google Analytics conversion sources), select the tags that you want.
- Click Save.
- Optional. Click Add goal to add a another benchmark.
- Click Continue.