Edit a budget plan
- You can't select a different conversion goal in a plan. Instead, you can remove the plan, and then create a new budget plan for the same time period.
- You can change the target spend along with current and future allocations in a budget plan. That is, you can't change allocations for past days or weeks.
- You can set a different end date for the plan. Budget plans can't overlap.
- You can't move or copy a plan to a different budget group.
- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
- Select the checkbox or filter the list to find the budget plan that you want to edit.
- In the toolbar above the reporting table, click the Edit menu, and then click Edit details.
- Do either of the following to edit the plan.
Before you save the plan, you can discard any changes that you've made.
- In the left navigation of the Budget plan editor, click the step that you want to edit.
- Click Continue to reach the option that you want to change.
Click Restore all settings or click Cancel.
- When you're done making changes, click Save.
Search Ads 360 switches to the "Budget plans" tab in the budget group.