- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
- Select the checkbox or filter the list to find the budget plan that you want to edit.
- In the toolbar above the reporting table, click the Edit▼ menu, and then click Edit details.
- In the left navigation of the budget plan editor, click the Explore target spend and apply a budget bid strategy step.
- Clear the Budget bid strategy checkbox.
- Click Continue to edit other plan details or, in the left navigation, click the Review details step and then click Save.
When you disable a budget bid strategy, it stops managing the budgets, bids, and bid adjustments only for the remainder of that plan. The budget strategy will manage spend in subsequent, existing plans unless you disable the strategy in each of the plans.