Set a conversion goal in a campaign
Set adaptive options with a conversion goal
- Apply a conversion goal to a Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising campaign.
- Under Adaptive settings, select any of the following check boxes:
- Location targets
- Remarketing targets
- Product groups (available only for shopping campaigns)
- Optional. Under Bid adjustments, select any of the following bid adjustments if you enable the corresponding adaptive option:
We recommend that you also use the conversion goal to automatically set location target bid adjustments and remarketing target bid adjustments. Otherwise, you'll need to manually set the bid adjustments for adapted targets along with manually specified targets.
- Location target bid adjustments
- Remarketing target bid adjustments
- If you want to be notified when new location targets or product groups are created, select the Notify me by email when entities are created check box and enter an email address.
- Click Save to close the campaign settings.