To change the bid adjustment for a remarketing list that's already applied to a campaign or ad group:
Navigate to a Google Ads engine account.Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab, and then click Remarketing targets.
- Click the Campaign remarketing targets tab or click the Ad group remarketing targets tab.
The reporting table lists all remarketing targets that have been applied in the account.
- In the Bid adjustment % column, hover on a remarketing target bid adjustment and then click the pencil icon .
- You can increase bids by up to 900%.
- You can decrease bids by 90%.
- Enter a new adjustment and click Save.