Experiment with ad copy
Compare ad performance in an ad copy test
Navigate to an advertiser.Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Ad copy tests.
- Optional: Filter the list by test status to display the tests or ads that you want to review.
- Click the name of the test.
- Optional. Click the Columns button to add or remove columns from the table.
- On the ad copy test results page, note which ads are performing better and determine whether you want the test to continue or stop the test.
What's in the columns?
- Rating displays an (up arrow), or a (down arrow) to indicate how the ad performed relative to other ads in the test.
If there's no difference in the ad's performance, the column displays (undecided icon).
When you stop the test, you can select the ads that you want to stop displaying or you can let DS stop the poor performing ads.
- Observed value displays the actual percentage or amount that the ad achieved for the goal set for the ad copy test. The number in this column will match the number shown in the goal column. For example, if CTR is the goal for the ad copy test, the Observed value and the CTR column display the same rate.
- Confidence interval displays a range for the true value of your goal. The confidence interval is derived from the data collected during the test.
Learn more about how to interpret ad copy test results.