Select your account (view account hierarchy)
The navigation bar (1) allows you to navigate within the Search Ads 360 account hierarchy. Use the navigation bar to search for or select an item that you want to view.
Sign in to the new Search Ads 360 and click the navigation bar to select a manager account, sub-manager account, or client account. Manager accounts are only visible if you're signed in to a manager account.
- Manager accounts (previously agencies) and sub-manager accounts (previously advertisers) are shown without an icon.
- Client accounts (previously engine accounts) are always preceded by an icon:
Google Ads client account
Microsoft Advertising client account
Yahoo! JAPAN Ads client account
Baidu client account
Facebook client account
Engine track account
The navigation panel (2) lets you select a campaign or ad group while you're viewing a client account. You'll switch to the performance data for that campaign or ad group without leaving the current page.
You can select up to 1000 favorite accounts per user in the new Search Ads 360. The starred items will display at the top of the list.
Click Change view in the top right if you prefer to use the campaigns panel on the left.
- You can click the arrow (3) or account menu icon (4) to expand the campaigns panel (5) while you're viewing a client account.
- The campaigns panel appears if you select a client account, and shows all the campaigns in the selected client account.
- By default, you can choose from enabled and paused campaigns. To see removed campaigns, click the 3-dot icon .
- You can click the arrow or account menu icon again to collapse the campaigns panel.
Use the page menu (6) to view different performance data charts and tables. The available pages vary depending on your current account scope and type.
On the Overview page you can see a comprehensive picture of your performance data at a glance. Here is where you can investigate key metrics at every level. View the summary and insight cards to analyze significant performance changes.
- On the summary card, you can see general performance during a specific time period.
- On the insight cards, you can see performance data that focuses on aspects such as advertising platforms or the biggest changes to your campaigns and ad groups.
The Experience hub (7) is available in the page menu when you're viewing a sub-manager account. It keeps you up-to-date on what's next and all the latest enhancements.
- Tasks: Next steps for onboarding and learning how to manage your Search Ads 360 account.
- Feature status: Current feature availability for your sub-manager account in the new Search Ads 360.
To create something new, click the plus button (8).
View the results of a search, filter metrics or create a report to download.
The table (9) shows the performance data for the item you selected in the page menu or campaigns panel.
- Click a link (10) in the table to see details about that component.
- Click Add filter (11) to reduce the data in the table to what you really care about.
- Click an item in the table toolbar (12) to do one of the following:
|Search: Search the table
|Layers: While viewing a manager account, see cost data in the currency of the manager account.
|Segment: Split your data into rows to break it down by attributes, such as time period, conversion action, or device.
|Saved views: Create your own custom views and save them for future viewing.
|Columns: Add or remove columns from the table.
|Reports: Run a report by an attribute to analyze and better understand your data.
|Download: Download the table to various formats or a web query.
|Expand: Expand the table so it takes up most of the page and hides the top bar.
|More options: Create automated rules or bulk upload edits.
|Arrow up: Hide the chart and scorecard and show only the table.
The chart (13) provides a visual representation of performance data, with summary data in the scorecard (14). In the chart toolbar (15), you can:
- Change the metrics represented by the graph.
- Change the chart type to “Time series” or “Summary”.
- Expand the chart so it takes up most of the page.
Use the date range selector (16) to select a date range or compare data from two time periods.
- Access your Search Ads 360 tools to track or make changes to your account.
- Click an item in the main toolbar (17) to do one of the following:
|Reports: Load pre-defined reports, or create your own powerful and flexible custom reports, charts, and dashboards, and save them for future use.
|Tools and settings: Access key tools including bid strategies, Templates, bulk actions, rules, conversions, and user management. Options may vary depending on your scope and account type.
|Refresh: Refresh the data on the screen.
|Sync: Sync with an external account when you're viewing a client account. Search Ads 360 syncs automatically with Google Ads accounts, so the sync icon only appears for other advertising platforms.
|Help: Learn more about how to use the new Search Ads 360 experience or submit feedback.
|Notifications: Read messages you have received about your account.
|Switch products: Switch to a different Google Marketing Platform product.