You can share dynamic preview tearsheets with users that do not have access to Studio. Follow these instructions to share a tearsheet that you have already generated:
- (Optional) By default, tearsheets have a default name that starts with "Untitled tearsheet". Before you save, you may want to change the name to something more memorable. To rename it, click Edit next to the name.
- Click a tearsheet to open the preview window.
- Click Share. The Share settings popup window appears.
- Select one of the following options:
- Private: People with access to this account Use this option when you only want to share the tearsheet with people that have access to DoubleClick Studio and your advertiser account.
- Public: Anyone with the link Use this option when you want to share the tearsheet with users that do NOT have Studio access.
- Click Update.
- Copy the preview URL from the Share settings popup.
- Click Close.
- Send the tearsheet URL to the people you want to share it with.