Confirm your identity using your Pixel phone
If you're signing in from a different location than you usually do, we may ask you to enter a code that you get from your phone. This helps make sure that you own the account.
Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Verify your Google account
- On your phone, open the Settings app, then tap Google.
- Under "Services," tap Security Security code.
- If needed, enter your phone password and pick the account.
- You'll see a 10-digit code.
- On the screen of the phone where you want to sign in, enter the code. Select Continue.
Tip: You don't need an internet connection or mobile service to get codes.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?