Pin & unpin screens
You can pin an app's screen to keep it in view until you unpin it.
For example, you can pin an app and hand your phone to a friend. With the screen pinned, your friend can use only that app. To use your other apps again, you can unpin the screen.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Security or Security & location Advanced Screen pinning.
- Turn on Screen pinning.
When screen pinning is on, you'll see an option to ask for your PIN, pattern, or password before unpinning.
After turning on screen pinning:
- Go to the screen you want to pin.
- Swipe up to the middle of your screen.
- At the top of the image, tap the app's icon.
- Tap the Pin .
- On the pinned screen, touch and hold Back and Home .
- If you chose to be asked for your PIN, pattern, or password before unpinning, you'll need to enter it.