Project your Android device's screen
If you have a Chromecast, Nexus Player, or other device that can cast, you can show your phone's screen and audio on a TV. To use Chromecast with your phone or tablet, your device must be using Android 4.1 or up. See Chromecast system requirements.
Cast your screen
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Cast.
- On the list, tap the device where you want to show your screen.
Tip: You can add Cast to Quick Settings. Learn about Quick Settings.
Stop casting your screen
- Swipe down from the top of your phone's screen.
- On the Cast notification, tap Disconnect.