Your Pixelbook works with Bluetooth, which means you can connect it to Bluetooth-enabled accessories like:
Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- At the bottom right, select the time to open the status area.
- If Bluetooth is off, select the Bluetooth icon to turn it on.
- Select the Bluetooth drop-down menu and choose the accessory you want to connect to.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish connecting.
- To check if your accessory is connected, look under "Paired devices."
If you're turning on your device for the first time and you have a Bluetooth accessory nearby that's also turned on, your device might automatically detect the Bluetooth accessory and help you pair it.
Note: Your phone doesn't pair to your device with Bluetooth, but you can do things with your Android phone such as unlock your device, send or receive Messages, or get online. For more information, see Related articles.
If you have trouble using a Bluetooth accessory with your device, try these steps:
- Make sure that the Bluetooth accessory works with your device.
- Turn Bluetooth off, then back on.
- Turn your device off, then back on.
- Turn your Bluetooth accessory off, then on again.
If you still have problems, contact support or your Bluetooth device's manufacturer.