Download photos or videos to your device
You can copy your photos and videos back to your device.
Save a photo or video
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Select a photo or video
- Click More Download. If the photo is already on your device, this option won’t appear.
Download all photos or videos
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click Settings Create a Google Photos folder.
- In My Drive, find and open the Google Photos folder.
- Select the folder you want to download.
- Click More Select All Download .
If you have problems downloading your photos or videos, try a different way. Learn how to download your data.
Move all photos to a different Google account
If you accidentally backed up your photos on the wrong Google account, you can move them to a different account. To change the account that you backed up your photos to, share your photo library with that account. Learn to share your Google Photos library with another account.