Edit a photo book
You can personalize the way your photo book looks. Any changes you make will save automatically.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap Menu Print store .
- Select a photo book to edit.
- To buy the photo book, tap Checkout . Learn how to buy a photo book.
Change your cover photo and title
- Add a title: Tap the first page Add a title.
- Change the cover photo: Above "Cover and spine," tap the photo Change photo.
- Add text on the spine: Above "Cover and spine," tap the photo tap the title to change it. You need at least 48 pages for softcover or have a hardcover photo book.
Change the position or layout of the photo
- Change the layout of your photo: Tap the photo. You can also drag within the photo to position it.
- Reorder photos: Tap More Reorder and delete pages. Touch & hold a photo to select then drag it to reorder.
- Add a photo: Tap Add photos .
- Remove a photo: Tap the photo Remove .
- Add a caption: Tap the photo Add caption . Enter your caption. Tap Done to save it. Captions aren't available for full-page photos. If you try to add a caption to a full-page photo, the photo will be resized.
- Currently, the app doesn't support adding multiple photos on one page.
Check your warnings
When you see a low-resolution warning, it means the photo may look blurry when printed. You can still print the photo, but it may not look the same as on your screen.Scroll through your photos to see if there are Warnings .