Edit a photo book
You can personalize the way your photo book looks. Any changes you make will save automatically.
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Print store .
- Select a photo book to edit.
- When you’re done, click Checkout to buy the photo book. Learn how to buy a photo book.
To repurchase a past order that has a collage, use your computer. You can't add or edit collages with the Google Photos app.
Change your cover photo and title
- Add a title: On the first page, click Add a title.
- Change the cover photo: On the first page, click the photo Replace. Select a new cover photo and click Done.
- Add text on the spine: On the first page, left of the cover image, click Add title. You need at least 48 pages for softcover or have a hardcover photo book.
Change the position or layout of the photo
- Change the layout of your photo: Point to the page and click the images on the side. You can also drag within the photo to position it.
- Reorder photos: Drag a photo next to another page. You can also do this using the preview panel on your right.
- Add a photo: Click Add pages Add photo pages.
- Add a collage: Click Add pages Add collage page.
- Edit a collage: Point to the collage page and click the images on the side.
- Remove a photo: On the page of the photo, click Remove . On a collage page, click the picture Remove.
- Add a caption: Point to the page and click Add caption. Enter your caption and click Done . Captions aren't available for full-page photos. If you try to add a caption to a full-page photo, the photo will be resized.
Check your warnings
When you see a low-resolution warning, it means the photo may look blurry when printed. You can still print the photo, but it may not look the same as on your screen.
To see all the pages you may need to check, at the top, click Warnings .Click the warning to see the page.