Block & report someone in Google Photos
To stop interactions with someone, you can block their Google Account.
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Open an album that they've joined.
- In the top right, tap More Options.
- Next to the person's name, tap More Block person.
What happens when you block someone
- You won't be able to see each others photos, videos, or comments in Google Photos. If they have a link to your album, they may be able to see it if they're signed out.
- If you own the album and you block a contributor, any content they’ve added will be removed from the album.
- If you block the owner of an album, any content you've added will be removed from the album.
- If you block someone from an album you don’t own, you and the person you block won’t be able to see each other’s content.
- That person will also be blocked in some other Google services, like Hangouts.
- Learn about blocking Google Accounts.
Find who you've blocked
You can review the accounts you’ve blocked and unblock them.
To unblock someone:
- On your computer, open https://myaccount.google.com/blocklist.
- Next to the account you want to unblock, click Remove .
If someone uses a shareable link to send you photos or videos that you believe violate Google policies, you can report them.
OPTION 1: Harassment, bullying, hate speech, graphic violence, sexually explicit content, or spam
- Open the photo or video in Google Photos.
- At the top right, select More , then Report abuse. (If you don't see it, click Sign In. You need to be signed in to your Google Account to report something.)
- Choose the reason for your report.
- Select REPORT.
OPTION 2: Image of a minor
If you are the minor in the image, or if you are the parent or guardian of the minor, you can request to restrict sharing of that image.
Actions we might take
After we receive your report, we may review the offending content and take action. Actions we might take:
- Restrict access to the offending content
- Remove the offending content
- Limit or terminate the violator's access to Google products
Please keep in mind that something you think is offensive may not be spam or abuse according to Google policies.