Show photos on a TV with Chromecast
If you have a Chromecast, you can display your photos and videos on a bigger screen.
Before you start, make sure that your device:
- Is Android 4.4 or above. Learn how to check your version.
- Uses the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
To start casting, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap Cast .
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV. You can swipe between photos to change what's being displayed.
To stop casting, tap Cast Stop casting.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?