If you have a Chromecast, you can display your photos and videos on a bigger screen.
Before you start, make sure that your device:
- Is Android 4.4 or above. Learn how to check your version.
- Uses the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
To start casting, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- At the top right, tap Cast .
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV. You can swipe between photos to change what's being displayed.
To stop casting, tap Cast Stop casting.