Show photos on a TV using Chromecast
If you have a Chromecast, you can display your photos and videos on a bigger screen.
Step 1: Set it up
- If you haven’t already, install these on your computer:
- Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
Step 2: Cast
- Using Chrome, go to photos.google.com.
- To the right of the Chrome address bar, click Cast .
- Select your Chromecast. Anything you see on that browser tab will now show on the TV.
To stop casting, click Cast Stop casting.