If you have a Chromecast, you can display your photos and videos on a bigger screen.
Before you start, make sure your device:
- Android 4.4 and above. Learn how to check your version.
- Uses the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
To start casting, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Select the photo or album you want to cast, and then, at the top right, select Cast .
- Select your Chromecast.
- Open a photo or video on your device to display it on your TV. You can swipe between photos to change what's displayed.
To stop casting, tap Cast Stop casting.