Note: Reward will be credited to your back account within 7 days. Please contact support if you didn't receive reward after 7 days.
If you think you earned a reward on Google Pay but can't find it in your account, follow these steps.
Problems with scratch cards
If you sent money on Google Pay, but didn’t get a scratch card, check if you’re eligible to get one:
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
- Tap Offers, then choose an offer.
- To check if you’re eligible, read the offer terms and conditions.
If you’re eligible but still don’t get a scratch card, contact us.
Frequently asked questions
Got a scratch card, but reward amount is not credited
- If the scratch card says ‘Processing’, it may take up to a week for the amount to be credited. For real time updates, check your bank statement.
If scratch card status is ‘Action required’, make sure you have added an active bank account. After a bank account has been added, payments may take up to a week.
My scratch card got deleted
I’m unable to apply a voucher code on a merchant site
Problems with referral rewards
Referred a friend, but didn't get a reward
If you haven’t received a referral reward or can't find the money in your account, follow these steps.
Step 1: Check if you’re eligible
Make sure that you:
- Have earned fewer than 50 referral rewards. You can earn up to 50.
- Sent the correct referral link or referral code.
Make sure that the person you invited:
Step 2: Check your bank account
Sometimes, a reward won’t show in your app, but the reward money will show in your bank account.
Other times, reward payments take a few days to appear. Wait a few days.
If you can't find your reward or get your reward money after five business days, contact us.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below