About Google Partners
Google Partners is Google's programme for advertising agencies, digital marketing professionals and other online consultants who manage AdWords accounts.
This article contains information about the benefits of Partners and signing up for the programme.
Benefits for individuals
- Become an expert: Take free exams and earn certifications — for which you can prepare using our free study materials — that assess your knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and mobile site development. Once you become certified, you can demonstrate your expertise with a personalised, printable certificate and a Google Partners public profile page.
- Connect with Google: Get access to events and training, industry research, product updates and the Google Partners Community.
Benefits for agencies
- Earn Partner status: Passing exams and earning certifications helps your company qualify for Partner status. Companies that qualify for Partner status earn the Partner or Premier Partner badge. The badge shows that you've demonstrated AdWords skill and expertise, met AdWords spend requirements, delivered agency and client revenue growth, and sustained and grown your client base.
- Earn company specialisations: Companies that have Partner status and meet the requirements can earn specialisations. Company specialisations display your specific product expertise to help win business and differentiate yourself in the market.
- Find new clients: Companies that earn the Partner or Premier Partner badge can be listed on Google Partner Search, our search engine for Partners. Advertisers use Google Partner Search to find companies that can help them with their online advertising and website needs.
- Connect with Google: Companies who have earned Partner status may have access to additional events, trainings and more. You'll also be able to access AdWords promotional offers for prospective and existing clients.
Learn more about the benefits of Google Partner status.
When you sign up for Partners, you'll create an account for yourself (your "individual profile"). You'll also have the option to create a Partners profile for your company.
Here are the instructions and requirements for creating both types of accounts: