Google Partners is designed for advertising agencies and third-parties that manage Google Ads accounts on behalf of other brands or businesses. When you sign up for the Google Partners program, you'll get access to a range of benefits, including Education & Insights, Access & Support, and Recognition & Rewards.
This article explains the steps you need to follow to sign up for Google Partners.
- Go to the Google Partners website.
- Click Join Google Partners.
- If you aren't already signed in to your Google Ads account, sign in.
- Note: You’ll need admin access to your company’s Google Ads manager account to sign up for Google Partners. You may see an error message if you don’t have admin access.
- Review the disclaimer and Terms of Service, then click Accept and continue.
- Select the Google Ads manager account that represents your company.
- Complete the required information.
- Click Save.
You’ll then be redirected to the Google Partners section of your Google Ads manager account.
If you’re interested in receiving additional benefits—such as an exclusive Google Partner or Premier Partner badge—you can do so by meeting the Partner or Premier Partner requirements.
Once you meet the requirements, you’ll receive your badge within 24–48 hours and can begin using it on your website and marketing materials to showcase your Google Ads expertise to clients and the industry.
Note: To ensure you can access all of your program benefits, make sure your settings for "Newsletters", "Performance reporting", and "Special offers" are switched to "Receive all" in your notifications.