About Google Partners
Google Partners is Google’s platform for agencies, online marketing consultants and other web professionals who want to get the most out of their relationship with Google. Members receive exclusive access to a range of benefits including live training events, industry insights, extra support, promotional offers, beta test opportunities, professional networking and other tools designed just for agencies.
Who can join?
Anyone can join Google Partners. However, the program is specially designed to support agencies and web professionals who help advertisers with AdWords and other Google advertising solutions. Qualifying companies can achieve Google Partner status, earn the Google Partner badge, and receive leads from Google Partner Search.
What are the benefits of joining?
Google Partners provides features and tools designed to help agencies thrive and connect.
Individual benefits include:
- Access offers: Get Google AdWords promotional offers and take Google certification exams free of charge.
- Get certified for free: Access our latest product trainings and study guides and get certified in AdWords.
- Participate in beta tests: Help our engineers shape the future of AdWords and other Google business solutions, and be among the first in the world to try new features and products.
- Get insights: Stay up-to-date with industry insights, case studies, and fresh marketing resources directly from Google.
Company-level benefits include:
- Become a Partner: Your company will have the opportunity to earn the Google Partner badge. It means that we trust you, and that your clients should, too.
- Connect with leads: When your company earns the badge, we'll introduce you to potential clients through our unique search engine for Partners: Google Partner Search.
How do I sign up?
To join, visit the Google Partners website. All you need is a Google account to get started.
When you sign up, be sure that you’re using a Google account that has edit access to your My Client Center account. Associating your MCC with Partners will give you access to extra features and benefits like AdWords promotional offers. Learn more about signing up
How do I become a Google Partner and get the Partner badge?
Only companies can achieve Partner status and earn the Partner badge. As an individual member, you can help your company achieve Partner status by taking the following steps:
- Link your individual MCC to your Partners profile.
- Connect to your company on Partners.
- Get certified in AdWords for free.
Linking to your MCC also gives you access to AdWords promotional offers to help you get new clients.
Where is the program available?
Google Partners is available everywhere AdWords is supported. However, access to some features is temporarily limited to select markets. We’re working to bring more features to users in more places soon.