About Google Partners
- Google Partners is Google’s platform for advertising agencies, digital marketing professionals, and other online consultants.
- By joining Partners, you can access special events and trainings, industry research, Google AdWords product updates, and more.
- Partners also gives you access to free exams and training materials for the Google AdWords certification program and Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ).
Partners offers different benefits depending on whether you're an agency or online marketing professional, or an individual wanting to become proficient in Google Analytics. Read each section below to learn more about the benefits.
Agencies or digital marketing professionals
- Earn the Partner badge: Agencies can qualify for Partner status after meeting certain requirements and earn the Partner badge — which shows that your business is healthy, your clients are happy, and you follow Google best practices. Individuals will also get best practice recommendations personalized for the AdWords accounts they manage.
- Find new clients: Agencies that achieve Partner status can get listed on Google Partner Search, our search engine for Partners. You'll also get access to AdWords promotional offers for prospective and existing clients.
- Connect with Google: Get access to special events and trainings, industry research, product updates, and the Google Partners Community.
- Get certified: Get access to free AdWords certification exams and training materials. Once you get certified, demonstrate your expertise with a personalized, printable certificate and public profile page.
Individuals wanting to become proficient in Google Analytics
- Get qualified: Earn an individual qualification in Google Analytics by passing the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam. Qualified users will be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organizations and at helping others to do the same.
- Demonstrate your expertise: Passing the Google Analytics IQ exam provides tangible validation that you are a proficient Google Analytics user. You can promote your qualification by publishing a link to your exam record, as described in this blog post.
The Google Analytics IQ exam is only available in the following languages: simplified Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
How to sign up for Partners
You can sign up for Partners at the Google Partners website: www.google.com/partners.
You'll need to sign up with a Gmail address, or a non-Gmail address (such as your company email address) that's linked to a Google Account. Learn more about how to create a Google Account and how to link a Google Account to a non-Gmail address.
If you're an agency or online marketing professional wanting to qualify for Partner status and earn the Partner badge, you'll want to sign up with a Google Account that has edit or standard access to a top-level My Client Center (MCC) manager account. A MCC manager account is required to earn the Partner badge and get access to AdWords promotional offers.
- Sign up for Google Partners
- Learn more about the AdWords certification exams and Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam