About Google Partners
- Google Partners is Google’s platform for advertising agencies, digital marketing professionals, and other online consultants.
- By joining Partners, you can access special events and trainings, industry research, Google AdWords product updates, and more.
- Partners also gives you access to free exams and study materials to become AdWords certified and qualified in Google Analytics.
Benefits of joining Partners
- Earn the Partner badge: Agencies can qualify for Partner status after meeting certain requirements and earn the Partner badge — which shows that your business is healthy, your clients are happy, and you follow Google best practices. Individuals will also get best practice recommendations personalized for the AdWords accounts they manage.
- Find new clients: Agencies that achieve Partner status can get listed on Google Partner Search, our search engine for Partners. You'll also get access to AdWords promotional offers for prospective and existing clients.
- Connect with Google: Get access to special events and trainings, industry research, product updates, and the Google Partners Community.
- Become an expert: Take free exams — which you can prepare for using our free study materials — that assess your knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics. Once you become AdWords certified or qualified in Google Analytics, you can demonstrate your expertise with a personalized, printable certificate and Google Partners public profile page.
How to sign up for Partners
You can sign up for Partners at the Google Partners website: www.google.com/partners.
You'll need to sign up with a Gmail address, or a non-Gmail address (such as your company email address) that's linked to a Google Account. Learn more about how to create a Google Account and how to link a Google Account to a non-Gmail address.
If you're an agency or online marketing professional wanting to qualify for Partner status and earn the Partner badge, you'll want to sign up with a Google Account that has edit or standard access to a top-level My Client Center (MCC) manager account. A MCC manager account is required to earn the Partner badge and get access to AdWords promotional offers.