Enroll in Google Maps Platform credit
If your organization has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for Google Maps Platform credits. See the countries where Google Maps Platform credits are available.
- A Google for Nonprofits account. Learn how to sign up for a Google for Nonprofits account.
- A Google Cloud billing account. Get a Google Cloud billing account.
- Your organization's address, phone number, and domain name.
- Your organization's usage requirements. You need to know if you'll be publishing Google Maps APIs on a public website, a restricted access website, or both.
- A justification for why your organization needs additional credit beyond the $200/month that's included when you register your Maps project.
Get Google Maps Platform credit
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organization’s administrative account.
- Click Sign up now under your organization's name.
- Under "Google Maps Platform credit," click Enroll.
- Follow the steps.
Note: All applications are processed in English.
A Google representative will review your request within 3 days.