Enroll in Google Maps APIs Grant
Google for Nonprofits members in the United States are eligible for the Google Maps APIs Grant offered by Google Earth Outreach. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
A Google for Nonprofits account
- Nonprofit organizations must be Google for Nonprofits members to qualify. If you don't have a Google for Nonprofits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
Legal Organization Information:
TechSoup Validation Token
Organization Phone Number
Contact information for a Legal Signatory
This needs to be the person who will sign the contract.
Contact information for a Technical Contact
Be able to identify if you will be publishing the Google Maps APIs on a public website, a restricted-access website or both. Read more about these details at Google Earth Outreach Grants.
Justification for needs beyond the standard version of Google Maps APIs.
- Please be ready to describe why you need a grant for the Premium Google Maps APIs license.
When you’re ready to proceed, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
2. Click the 'Sign up now' button.
3. Click the 'Enroll' button beneath Google Maps APIs Uplift Grant.
4. Fill out the application with the above information. All applications are processed in English.