If your organization has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for Google Maps Platform credits. See the countries where Google Maps Platform credits are available.
- A Google for Nonprofits account. Learn how to request a Google for Nonprofits account.
- A Google Cloud billing account. Get a Google Cloud billing account.
- Your organization's address, phone number, and domain name.
- Your organization's usage requirements. You need to know if you'll be publishing Google Maps APIs on a public website, a restricted access website, or both.
- A justification for why your organization needs additional credit beyond the $200/month that's included when you register your Maps project.
Activate Google Maps Platform credits
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organization’s administrative account.
- Under "Google Maps Platform credits," click Get Started.
- Follow the steps.
Google will review your request in 3 business days.
If your organization isn't eligible for Google Maps Platform credits, check the Google Maps Platform Terms of Service and fix any issues.