Shopping Actions Promotions reporting
Shopping Actions Promotions reporting provides information about promotions you run. This article explains the types of metrics available.
How it works
To access the Shopping Actions Promotions reporting in Shopping Actions:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Performance from the page menu, then select Shopping Actions Promotions.
The Overview dashboard contains the main Shopping Actions metrics that are grouped in three cards:
- Promotions snapshot: overall summary of the promotional performance for the last 7 days
- Promotions summary: aggregated summary of the promotions performance for the last 7 days broken down by the promotional ID
- Returns: returns, returned items, and return rate
Promotions report metrics
|Fulfilled orders||Total fulfilled orders, including returned orders
|GMV||Gross merchandise value (GMV)—the total sales excluding shipping and taxes
|GMV net of promo cost||Gross merchandise value (GMV) excluding the cost of promotions|
|AOV||Average order value, or the average spent per customer (for fulfilled orders)|
|Promotion cost||Promotional budget spend|
|Return on spend||The return on investment for the promotion— the sales (excluding shipping, taxes, and the promotion cost) divided by the promotion cost|