Buy on Google promotions reporting provides information about promotions you run. This article explains the types of metrics available.
How it works
To access the Buy on Google promotions reporting:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Performance from the page menu, then select Buy on Google promotions.
The Overview dashboard contains the main Buy on Google metrics that are grouped in three cards:
- Promotions snapshot: Overall summary of the promotional performance for the last 7 days
- Promotions summary: Aggregated summary of the promotions performance for the last 7 days broken down by the promotion ID
- Returns: Returns, returned items, and return rate
Promotions report metrics
|Fulfilled orders||Total fulfilled orders, including returned orders
|GMV||Gross merchandise value (GMV)—the total sales excluding shipping and taxes
|GMV net of promo cost||Gross merchandise value (GMV) excluding the cost of promotions|
|AOV||Average order value, or the average spent per customer (for fulfilled orders)|
|Promotion cost||Promotional budget spend|
|Return on spend||The return on investment for the promotion— the sales (excluding shipping, taxes, and the promotion cost) divided by the promotion cost|
Need help? Click here to contact Buy on Google support.