Check out on your website
Enable product offers to show in free product listings. This way, people will find your products listed across different Google properties – including Search and Image Search – with data pulled from your product feed. When you update the feed, your updates are made automatically across the whole network.
Learn more about free product listings
Free listings are available globally.
- Share rich, engaging listings. Your detailed product information can appear on Google Search and other Google services.
- Connect with customers where they are. Reach customers when they're searching for your products.
- Increase your visibility. Drive traffic to your website for order fulfilment.
Read the policies that you need to follow to use free listings.
Check out in your local shop
By participating in free local product listings, your in-store products can appear in free listings across Google properties, including Google Search, Google Images, the Shopping tab, Google Maps and Google Lens (availability of listing types varies by country).
Listings are targeted at local users who are searching for products that you sell in your shops. Changes that you make in your product feed are automatically reflected in these listings, so your local customers will only find items that are in stock in the shops closest to them.
Retailers who have brick-and-mortar shops in the countries listed here can have their products appear in free local listings.
- Deliver rich information widely. Your free local listings might be eligible to appear on Google Search and other Google surfaces, adding a wide reach to your local advertising strategy.
- Promote your in-store inventory to local audiences. Let local shoppers know that your shop has the item that they're searching for on Google.
- Connect with customers where they are. Reach customers when they're actively searching for a product that you have in stock. Customers look at your product listing on Google and visit your local shop to buy. Learn more about local inventory ads
Read the policies that you need to follow to list your local products for free.
Check out on Google
If you've selected the US as the country for your business, you may be eligible to participate in Buy on Google, which allows you to sell your products directly on Google. Learn more about selling on Google
Buy on Google is available in the US.
- Promote customer loyalty. Let users know that they can get items quickly and directly from your shop or warehouse without delivery delays.
- Broaden your reach. Improve the shopping experience with a frictionless experience across multiple Google surfaces.
- You can sell your products directly on Google.
Read the participation criteria to learn if Buy on Google is a good fit for your business, and review the policies that you need to follow to use this feature.