Use the quantity for Buy on Google
[sell_on_google_quantity] attribute to let customers know the total number of variants of a particular product that are available to buy on Google.
Google will take this value into account and decrement it with each one sold. For example, if you specify "12" for a given product and a user orders two products, Google knows that the next order on Buy on Google can only hold up to ten units of that same product.
When to use
- Use the quantity for Buy on Google attribute to indicate which quantity of a product is available to sell on "Google". Use the availability
[availability]attribute to indicate the status of the product, such as '"in stock" or "out of stock".
- Make sure that the information given in both attributes is up to date to ensure that your products are displayed as desired. For example, if a product is marked as "out of stock", it may not display even if the quantity for Buy on Google
[sell_on_google_quantity]amount is greater than zero.
Follow these formatting guidelines to make sure Google understands the data you're submitting.
|Supported values||Any integer, including 0|
|File format||Example value|
|File format||Example entry|
These are the requirements you'll need to meet to show your product. If you don't follow these requirements, we'll disapprove your product and let you know in the Diagnostics page in your Merchant Center account.
- Use the quantity for Buy on Google
[sell_on_google_quantity]attribute to share frequent and accurate "available quantity" information with Google.
- Google may limit the maximum daily orders for products that do not use the quantity for Buy on Google feed attribute to share accurate information about the available quantity.
These best practices can help you go beyond the basic requirements to optimize your product data for performance.
- Provide the most up-to-date data. Availability and prices of your products can change quite frequently. This feature works best when you update this attribute as frequently as possible by making calls to the Product API or through a supplemental data feed. Use the availability
[availability]attribute if you want to mark a product as "out of stock".
Product is available for sale on Google
|Product data for an Android Squishable in stock|
|Quantity for Buy on Google
Need help? Click here to contact Buy on Google support.