How to fix: Potential inaccurate value (price)
One or more of your items may be showing an inaccurate price, based on the pricing of similar items. This may be because you submitted an inaccurate value for the price attribute or due to a mistake in the feed. To ensure that you intended to sell this item at this price, your offer has been paused until you confirm the listing. Please review the price to confirm that the value you’ve submitted for this item is the value you intended.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected items for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected items for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View samples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Submit valid unique product identifiers or declare that there aren't any
Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with: “Issue title” = Potential inaccurate value (price).
- Check the value submitted for the
- If the value shown is incorrect, enter the correct value.
- If the price you submitted is correct, and the product is a merchant-defined multipack, add the
multipackattribute and indicate the multipack quantity.
- Review the
gtinattribute to make sure it is correct. If not, we could be misidentifying your product.
- If the item is currently unavailable, set the
availabilityattribute to “out of stock”.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.
If you follow these steps and are unable to resolve pricing issues, contact our support team to have the item reinstated.