This guide will help you set up your Buy on Google account.
First, you’ll need to set up your Merchant Center account if you don’t already have one. Once your account is set up, find Buy on Google by clicking Growth and then Manage Programs.
Once your account is set up, you’ll follow five easy steps to get your store activated.
- Set up your product and business information.
- Choose how you want to manage orders.
- Link your payment service provider.
- Review and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Request a review of your account and once we approve it, you’ll go live.
Follow this guide for a closer look at each step of the process.