This article provides an overview of different options on managing orders with Shopping Actions.
How it works
Manage orders in Merchant Center
Once orders are placed by customers on Shopping Actions, you can view and update them on the Orders page under "All Orders" in Merchant Center. Here are things to consider if you choose to manage your orders this way:
- Minimal technical resources required for set up
- Typically requires less time to start on the program
More manual data entry required on an ongoing basis
Use order feeds
Use Order Feeds to receive, process, and update orders without needing to use the Orders API or manually manage orders in Merchant Center. Here are things to consider if you choose to use the Order Feeds:
- Scales well for large volumes of orders
- May require technical work to automate receiving, processing, and updating orders
Use the Orders API
Google's Orders API helps you automatically ingest and update orders using your own Order Management System. Here are things to consider if you choose to use the Orders API:
- More technical work required
- Orders statuses and refunds are automatically updated to Google through your own Order Management System (OMS)
Need help? Click here to contact Shopping Actions support.