The return policy label in your product feed could not be found in Merchant Center.
If you want to apply a return policy to a specific product or type of product, you need to create a return policy label in your Merchant Center account. If you attempt to apply a return policy and a corresponding return policy label is not found in your Merchant Center account, your default return policy will be applied, which could affect the delivery costs as well as the performance of your product.
To resolve this issue, create a new return policy label in Merchant Center, or if you wish to apply the default return policy, remove the current return policy label from the offer in your feed.
To create a new return policy and label:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click the tools icon to open the 'Tools and settings' menu, then select Delivery and returns under 'Tools'.
- On the Return policies tab, click the blue plus button under 'Additional policies'.
- Specify the return policy name and label, as well as the return window.
- Select applicable Customer return fees (for example, 'Does not fit' or 'Ordered wrong item'), which indicate when the return cost is the responsibility of the customer.
Note: If you do not specify any reasons or if the reason for the return is not included among the reasons specified, you will be responsible for the cost of the return.
- Set a seasonal override for products that are ordered within a specific time range and for which there is an exception to the standard return policy.
return_policy_label [return_policy_label]attribute and applying it to your products.