Once Google completes your inventory verification, your products are eligible to run in local inventory ads and free local product listings.
Follow the steps below to see the status of your inventory validation:
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Click the tools icon , then click Local inventory ads setup or Free local listings setup under “Tools”.
- Find the relevant country’s program bar.
- See the status next to the "Inventory verification contact" field.
Each status has a different meaning and potential actions for you:
- Verified: No action needed. Your products are approved to run as local inventory ads and free local listings for this country.
- Inventory verification pending: No action needed. Your verification is currently being scheduled or processed. Our support team will be coordinating next steps with the provided main technical and inventory verification contacts in your Merchant Center account.
- Verification suspended: You have exceeded the number of times that you can request inventory verification. The inventory verification contact receives an email with details about previous verification failures and next steps.