This article provides details on setting up your payments and billing through Shopping Actions.
Choose the country where you use Shopping Actions.
To participate in Shopping Actions in the United States, you’ll need to integrate with a payment service provider.
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- From the left page menu, click Growth.
- From the drop-down menu, click Manage Programs.
- In the Shopping Actions program tab, click Get started.
- Under the “Your PayPal business account” section click Link your PayPal business account.
- Follow the prompts to link your payment service provider account.
- Once your account is successfully linked, you’ll be prompted to authorize payment processing and the billing agreement.
- Click Save and continue.
Once your account is successfully linked and authorized, you’ll be able to continue setting up your account.
Need help? Click here to contact Shopping Actions support.