This article provides details on setting up your payments and billing through Buy on Google.
|Payment service provider||Website||Available for merchants based in these markets|
|PayPal||PayPal.com||US, Canada, and Hong Kong|
To participate in Buy on Google in the United States, you’ll need to integrate with a payment service provider.
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- From the left page menu, click Growth.
- From the drop-down menu, click Manage Programs.
- In the “Buy on Google program” tab, click Get started.
- You may be prompted to link your payment service provider account (if you haven’t done so already).
- Follow your payment service provider’s steps to complete account linking.
- Click Save and continue.
Once your account is successfully linked and authorized, you’ll be able to continue setting up your account. Reach out to your payment service provider with any initial questions or concerns with payments and billing.
Need help? Click here to contact Buy on Google support.