If you believe a Google Customer Reviews participant is in violation of one of the policies below, please let us know by filling out the Google Customer Reviews report violation form so we can investigate.
Google Customer Reviews doesn't allow the promotion of academic aids that provide an unfair academic advantage. This includes getting actual test questions in advance, turning in a paper someone else has written as your own original work, or test taking services (where someone will take an exam for you).
Anti and violence
Google doesn't allow the promotion of "anti" or violent concepts, such as the following:
- Content advocating against an organization, person, or group of people
- Content advocating against a protected group. A protected group is distinguished by one of the following: race or ethnic origin, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Attempts to revise history against the interests of a protected group
- The promotion of self-harm and violence against people or animals
How does this policy differ from country to country?Australia
In Australia, Google Customer Reviews doesn't allow the promotion of content that advocates against the following additional groups, as recognized by Australian legislation:
- Political opinion
- Marital status
- Family responsibility or family status
- Employment status
- HIV or AIDS infected
- Irrelevant criminal record
- Irrelevant medical record
In Germany, Google Customer Reviews doesn't allow the promotion of Scientology.
Google Customer Reviews doesn't allow the promotion of products attempting to capitalize on sensitive issues. Sensitive issues are usually identified in response to exceptional global events that can't be predicted, like natural disasters or political uprisings, and therefore aren't outlined on this page.
Google Customer Reviews doesn’t allow content or websites containing excessive inappropriate language or profanity. This also includes variations and misspellings of inappropriate language.