About beta countries of sale
Google Shopping ads are expanding into new countries. This article explains which countries you can now target using Shopping and what you can expect when you target a beta country.
- Expand your reach by creating Shopping ads in new countries.
- Be one of the first advertisers to show Shopping ads to users in the countries below.
Country of sale beta status
|Country of sale||Country of sale status|
|Israel||You can submit product data and create Shopping campaigns for this country of sale. Shopping ads are now shown to people shopping online in this country of sale.|
You can submit product data and create Shopping campaigns for this country of sale. Shopping ads are now shown to people shopping online in this country of sale.
Note: Only merchants registered in South Korea can submit product data focused on South Korea. Learn more
To get started with a beta country of sale, you'll follow the same steps as you would for countries of sale that aren't in beta. Here's what to do step by step:
- Make sure you can provide product data that meets the currency and language requirements, product data specification, and Google Shopping ads Policy requirements for the beta country of sale.
- Exception: the
google_product_categoryattribute is optional for beta countries.
- Exception: the
- Register a new feed for the beta country of sale and submit the product data. Learn how to register and submit.
- In your Google Ads account, create a new Shopping campaign and select the beta country of sale. Learn how to create a Shopping campaign.
The performance of Google Ads Shopping campaigns for beta target countries will be different from target countries that aren't in beta. For example, since beta target countries are seeing Shopping ads for the first time, traffic may be low and it might change from one day to another when we expand the beta. Monitor performance and budgets closely.