You can send product reviews data to Google in the following ways:
- Upload your product reviews feed directly in your Merchant Center account. To learn more, refer to the “How to upload a new product reviews feed” section in Product Ratings feeds through Merchant Center. You can also refer to feed specifications to learn how to properly format your product reviews feed.
- Work with an approved third-party reviews aggregator (listed below) to have Google fetch reviews directly from them.
- Collect reviews through Google Customer Reviews.
Your decision to participate in Product Ratings through Merchant Center, a reviews aggregator, or Google Customer Reviews may depend on various factors, including familiarity with setting up feeds and resources available for maintaining feeds.
|Merchant Center||Manage the rating submissions process independently||May be difficult to create and submit XML feeds without help|
|Third-party reviews aggregator||Third-party aggregators manage the ratings submission process for you||There may be costs associated with this service|
|Google Customer Reviews||Free service that allows you to collect product and seller reviews||No capability to import existing product reviews collected from the other sources|
- Annex Cloud
- Avis Verifies
- Echte Bewertungen
- Guaranteed Reviews Company
- Opinioes Verificadas (Brazil)
- Opinioes Verificadas (Portugal)
- Opiniones Verificadas (Colombia)
- Opiniones Verificadas (Spain)
- Recensioni Verificate
- Reseller Ratings
- Reviews (United States)
- Reviews (United Kingdom)
- Shopper Approved
- Shopping Satisfaction
- Trusted Shops
- Verified Reviews (United Kingdom)
- Verified Reviews (United States)
- Feedaty (Zoorate)
Aggregators may charge fees. Google does not control or moderate these fees.
Note: Product Ratings is supported in every country where Shopping is available, but not every aggregator will support all countries. Remember to confirm country availability with your aggregator contact.