What's the problem?
The product's image is too small to be used in an ad. The image needs to meet these size requirements:
- For apparel products, images must be at least 250 x 250 pixels and cannot be larger than 64 megapixels.
- For all other products, images must be at least 100 x 100 pixels and cannot be larger than 64 megapixels.
- Images can't be larger than 16MB in file size.
- Do not scale up images or submit thumbnails. We recommend the product to take no less than 75%, but not more than 90%, of the full image
Why should you fix this?
Users rely on product images to make decisions when shopping online. Since images are so important, we disapprove items when they don't provide an image with the right dimensions. By staying within the size dimensions we provide, you can make sure your product is ready to appear to users who view your ads.
How can you fix this?
- From the Diagnostics tab, download a report on the items disapproved because of image size.
- Review your item images and make updates. This means that you should replace your images with higher quality ones that meet the size requirements.
- Use a new URL for the new image and update it in the 'image link' attribute in your product data. This ensures that the images will be checked as soon as possible. If you don't change the URL, it could take up to 6 weeks for your images to be checked.
- After we've verified that your images are the right size, the notification in the Diagnostics tab will be removed and your item will return to approved status. This may take up to 4 days if you updated your image URLs. It could take longer if you didn't make any changes to your URLs.