The product's image is too small to be used in an ad or a free listing. The image needs to meet these size requirements:
- For apparel products, images must be at least 250 x 250 pixels and cannot be larger than 64 megapixels.
- For all other products, images must be at least 100 x 100 pixels and cannot be larger than 64 megapixels.
- Images can't be larger than 16MB in file size.
- Do not scale up images or submit thumbnails. We recommend the product to take no less than 75%, but not more than 90%, of the full image
Customers rely on product images to make decisions when shopping online. Since images are so important, we disapprove items when they don't provide an image with the right dimensions. By staying within the size dimensions we provide, you can make sure your product is ready to appear to customers who view your ads or free listings.
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View examples in the “Affected items” column.
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
"Issue title" = Image too small
- Check your submitted product data for those products (using the ID), and make sure each item has image link
[image_link]and additional image link
[additional_image_link]URLs that conform to our data specifications.
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.