Google Merchant Center helps millions of people to discover, explore and buy your products. With its family of features and deep reporting tools, it brings you different ways to get the right products to the right customers.
Before you begin
You'll need a Google Account (like Gmail) to sign up for Merchant Center. If you don't have a Google Account, go to accounts.google.com and click Create account.
When you're ready, go to Merchant Center and sign in with your Google Account to get started.
Merchant Center intelligently builds an onboarding experience tailored to your account. It'll suggest next steps for you and show you tasks that have already been completed.
You can access your remaining tasks at any time by navigating to the 'Overview' tab. Learn more about navigating Merchant Center
Add your information
Enter your business information
Tell us about your business.
Your business information will be applied across the different features and tools that you use in Merchant Center. You'll only have to enter this information once, and you can always edit it later.
- Add where your business is registered as the 'Business address'.
- The time zone for Merchant Center is automatically filled based on the country that you choose under 'Business address'. Once you've created an account, you can change the time zone in your account's settings.
- Your business name can be your business's name, your website's name or your shop's name.
- The name that you enter as your business name will be used as your Merchant Center account name and users will see this name across Google. Review our business names policies for more information.
- Provide a valid phone number for your business.
- You are required to complete the phone verification process before you can complete your Merchant Center account onboarding.
Choose where your customers check out
Tell us what your checkout should look like.
Select the checkout options that apply to your business. You can choose more than one and change them later in your Merchant Center account if you need to.
On your website
Customers see your product listing on Google and go to your website to buy.
Customers see your product listing on Google and buy without leaving Google. They can still check out on your website even if checkout on Google is available for your product listings.
At your local shop
Customers see your product listing on Google and visit your local shop to buy.
Tell us about the tools that you work with.
You might work with a third-party platform to show, promote or sell your products across Google. Linking your account will associate your Merchant Center account with an account that you manage on a third-party platform. This allows us to provide better services to you and your linked platform. Remember that you can add more tools and integrations at any time.
Choose your email preferences
Tell us how to reach you.
Opt in to receive emails about updates, with tips and best practices, or invitations to test new features. You can opt out of receiving the emails at any time. Learn more about email preferences
Once you've read and accepted the Terms of Service, your account will be ready for the next step: Choosing your Merchant Center features.